Emergency Bail Bond Loans Information
Bail is usually an emergency and most people don’t have the money to pay the 10% premium of a bail bond. If you find that you cannot raise all of the money at one time for bail, don’t worry, most bail bonds companies have the ability to take payments of bail premium (a bail bond loan).
Bail is typically set by the judge in the state and/or county, and depending on the state you are in, you will usually need between 10% and 20% of the total surety bonds amount.
Please read these tips on securing emergency bail bond loans to get out of local or county jail:
Someone in your family arrested, and you don’t think you can come up with the bail payment? Before you call a bail bondsman, you need to know how much money you need for bail. It’s always best to be upfront and honest with the bondsman when you call about getting someone out of jail.
When you speak with the defendant or the officer in charge of the jail, ask these questions:
- What are all of the charges?
- Ask if there is more than one bond, if so make a list of the amounts.
- Ask the bond amount of each charge.
- Ask if the bond is cash or surety or if a 10% option is available
- Ask if there are any fines and/or court costs that must be paid in addition to the bonds*
- Ask if there are any “jail fees” that are owed. In many states, these fees exist. These are called “booking fees” or “warrant fees” and must be paid in cash at the time you post bail**
- How Much Money Will You Need? This is the total all of the surety bonds needed for your loved one’s release.
Bail is typically set by the judge in the state and/or county, and depending on the state you are in, you will usually need between 10% and 20% of the total surety bonds amount, so you made need bail financing.
If you find that you cannot raise all of the money at one time for bail, don’t worry, most bail bonds companies have the ability to take payments of bail premium (a bail bond loan).
Bail Bonds Financing and Loan Calculator
If the bondsman doesn’t take payments or is unable to setup a bail bond loans repayment plan you can apply for emergency bail bond loans with any payday or online loan website.
Most bondsmen will work with you to find the best bail bond loans payment plan possible for your circumstances. Use the following bail calculator to determine your approximate monthly payments.
Check with your state to see if you’re eligible or visit the vendors website for more detailed information about financing and emergency bail bond loans. Any other questions about bail please refer to our FAQ about bail in your area.
* A bail payment to a bondsman does not include fines and/or court costs.
** Bail bond payments does not include “booking” or “warrant fees”.